Sunday, 27. January 2019, Mercer Island Home, Tapas & Tastings to Transform Lives - Fundraiser for YMCA Camp Orkila

SAVE THE DATE - Ladies Night Out!
3rd Annual Tapas & Tastings to Transform Lives
SIP, SHOP, SAVOR and SALSA DANCE the night away to HELP raise money for YMCA Camp Orkila and Seattle area children in need.  
Enjoy an array of tapas from The Perfect Pair and Spanish wines from Castillo de Feliciana Winery, while being enveloped by the beautiful sounds of Aldo Sanchez on Spanish guitar.  Shop the latest fashions from Worth New York, frost yourself with elegant jewelry from Ash & Ames, then find out why everyone is talking about the #1 Skincare Company in North America, Rodan + Fields. Last but not least, be awed by the beauty and grace of salsa dance instructor, Andrea LaVare, and her partner, Emmanuel Aguilera.
All proceeds for this event go directly to YMCA Camp Orkila. Last year’s Tapas & Tastings to Transform Lives raised enough money to send 16 children (over 5 times more kids than the previous year) to YMCA Camp Orkila for a week of summer camp.  An experience they may never have had an opportunity to enjoy without your generous contributions! This year, please help us send 20 or more children in need to YMCA Camp Orkila!
$50 Event Ticket, purchase a ticket NOW to reserve your spot. Can’t attend the event? Please consider making a DONATION on this site. All NEW DONOR contributions of $260 or more will be matched 100%.  RETURNING DONOR? Thank you! If you double your donation from last year, it will be matched 100%. 
Our Commitment to Give Back (Jan. 27th thru Feb. 28, 2019):
1) 100% of all Rodan + Fields, Worth New York and Ash + Ames profits from Tapas & Tastings to Transform Lives on January 27th, will go directly to YMCA Camp Orkila!2) I am donating my ENTIRE February Rodan + Fields paycheck to YMCA Camp ) Worth New York will generously donate 10% of ALL sales this evening, as well as 10% of all sales sold during Jennie King’s entire Spring Show Jan. 29th - Feb. 8th. Jennie will match this gift for a total of 20% of all profits sold. You may make an appointment with Jennie at or at Tapas & Tastings on Jan. 27th.
Raffle Prizes:1) An Orkila Experience, your choice of...-Family Camp for a family of 4 in main camp housing-Women’s Weekend for you and a friend with any available housing option2) $250 worth of Rodan + Fields Products3) $250 towards an Ash + Ames Jewelry4) Wine Tasting afternoon with Christy Shiers & Stephanie Wyss (Priceless)5) Couple’s Salsa Dance Lesson (Priceless)
How to Earn Raffle Tickets:
$50 Event Ticket = 1 raffle ticketDouble what you donated last year = 1 raffle ticketNEW to this event? Donate $260 = 1 raffle ticketOrkila Camper Gear Drive (ALL items to fit a 5th or 6th grader: sleeping bags, rain coats, flashlights, sturdy shoes) = 1 raffle ticket per item donatedBring guests who are NEW to Tapas & Tastings = 1 raffle ticket per NEW GuestCarpool or Uber to the event = 1 raffle ticket
FREE Valet Parking Available!
Thank you agian for your continued support, we look forwards to seeing you at Tapas & Tastings to Transform Lives. Together we truly can make a difference!
Nicole Niederman, Jennie King & Christy Shiers

*Tickets required to enter. No product purchases necessary to attend.*

Tapas & Tastings to Transform Lives - Fundraiser for YMCA Camp Orkila

Find more events around you
Get event recommendations based on your Facebook taste. Get it now!Show me the suitable events for meNot now